Saturday, February 9, 2008

Singing In Silence

I needed to make up for the blogday that I missed. So it is that I present to you my parady on my own writing.


Sh. Be quiet and listen
What is that?
A softer than sound soliloquy,
coming in sweet harmony.

Be still a moment and hear;
the mountains are ringing
with laughter, they welcome the day
through nothing they actually say.

In silence the world sings today;
the colors shout cool melody,
the blues are soothing harmony
that create lasting memory.

The soft glow of a loving place
Where friends and lovers meet
a gentle lullaby it croons
and leaving will always be too soon.

The faintest brush of divine paint
and a herald trumpet sounds
to accompany the voices clear
that are so silently near.

Even within, a quiet whisper
a strain so soft and sweet
swells in silent reverie
a soothing balm in its beat.

Shh. Stand still and listen
The silence is singing tonight.

No comments: