Friday, February 1, 2008

A Late Night

Late nights can be amazing. Tonight my late night is just tired. It's gotten to the point where making a complete sentence in my brain is an abnormality. That being said, I fully intend to end this blog in three completed incomplete sentences.

I have discovered that an aforementioned (in another blog) accentricity of relationships, namely the two girl one guy thing, has a weird affect on the male of the company. In saying this I relate to both work experience and hanging out last night with WM-Star and Fwidipan. Though I enjoy myeslf with them and I can bear work with equanimity (I'm not sure that's a word and at this point I don't care), I can't help but notice in these situations how dreadfully easy it is for the male to become uninvolved with any and all conversations.

I told you, three sentences, that's it.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Working late nights is no fun! Me on thursday, you last night. It's sad really!

Elia said...

You are never without conversation unless you choose to be, punk.