Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry

Many times in my life there have been reasons to feel sad. Sad because of physical pain, sad because of being denied some privilege (that was especially present in my youth), sad because of rejection from those I thought my friends, lots of reasons why to be sad. The worst sort of sad is the sad because my own actions have been uncalled for, that they have caused pain in someone. This is a bad sort of sad.

I have been informed that I have reason to be sad, and I wanted to apologize, because I hope that it will help. An anonymous person stated that something that I said in my last blog was like a slap in the face to all my female friends. I’m sorry or in other words sad because of that. I really didn’t mean it as an insult, nor to say that I don’t appreciate girls in general, but rather that romantically I have been dormant in past experiences. Another comment was just as true, that often those moments are brought on by rejection, but the point here is that I am sorry if I hurt any of my friends.

I appreciate the patience that my friends show me. Women are the handiwork of divinity; I believe that with all my heart. I’ve always been glad for the touch of kindness and gentleness that they have provided in my life.

Mostly, I’m just sorry if I hurt you. I really didn’t mean to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.