Monday, February 4, 2013

Visiting the Evans

Sarah had little Alice Lilley Evans so I went to Michigan for a week to help out.  I didn't pull out my camera very often so I don't have a picture of Baby Evans but she is beautiful!  I do have a few pics of Madison and some of our adventures.

Sarah was craving several foods she was not able to eat during her pregnancy due to heartburn and Better than Anything Cake was one of those foods.  Madison was a good little helper. . .
 and did a great job cleaning the bowl!

WHAT IS THAT!!!
Madison, Mom, and I were walking back from dropping off Abby at Preschool when Madison asks, "what is that?"



Hanging on the grate was a cute little raccoon.  Madison was worried that it was stuck so Sarah called animal control to report the raccoon.  We checked on it several times in the next four hours but by the time animal control got there, it was gone.  

 Madison spent a good couple of hours on the internet researching stuck raccoons.  It was a fun afternoon.

1 comment:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

I am so glad you have this blog and David is letting you use it. The raccoon was a fun adventure with Madison.