Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Beach Fix

Liz and I went to Ontario Lake Beach and put our feet in the water.  We pretended it was the ocean. The beach had real sand =)  That made me happy!




 I have never seen geese on a beach but there they were.  Just a reminder that we were not at the ocean but it was till pretty.

 I loved this shirt so I took a picture.  

 The fisherman would often catch these little trash fish.  They would get in trouble if they threw them back in the water so they just threw them on the pier for the sea gulls to eat. . . kinda gross!  Watch where you step.

 We walked on the pier and there were a lot of people fishing for perch.  My experiences with perch involved a cane pole, worms, and a little pond.  These fishermen were using minos for bait and extra line hooked to the main line so there were two hooks per pole. I have never seen that before.  I got the skinny so if anyone wants to go fishing when they come and visit, I know what to do!

No comments: