Monday, September 24, 2012

Pictures of the Abode

Here are some pictures of our lovely apartment.  It's small but we call it home. 
 This is a picture of David just being silly!  He makes a good monk don't you think.
 The kitchen of course.  I was heading out the door to go see Sarah in Michigan when I took these pictures so the house is in a bit of a mess.  That kitchen table was only $10 at a second hand store.
 The living room.  That couch was found on the side of the road for free.  I like that price tag!
And the bathroom.  It is really small but it's not like we are having a dance party in there so it works=)

2 comments:

Valli & Coleman McVea said...

Thanks for the pics of your abode. It is attractive. I like how you have "great finds" for your furnishings. Way to be creative. It does really look just lovely! Mom

Mike and Erin said...

A nice find, indeed. I hope you are enjoying your new premises.